It is with regret that we have hereby to notify of there having been an adverse finding by the Anti-Doping Authorities to the sample tested from the champion of the Bodybuilding category in the competition event held on the 4 August 2018.
The LADI-Indoesia Anti-Doping Institition, Anti-Doping Discipline Board, which is obliged to hold a RESULT MANAGEMENT for violations of the Anti-Doping Rules as delegated by the Singapore Anti-Doping Institute (ADS) on September 14, 2018, has taken several actions as follows:
1. Juridical review of the anti-doping violations by the Anti-Doping Discipline Board;
2. Adverse findings in the sample A of the athlete as mentioned above;
3. Substances found are included in the list of 2018 prohibited substances issued by the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) which are prohibited inside or outside competition;
4. The presence of the found substance in the athlete’s sample is a violation of the Anti-Doping regulation in WADA Code Article 21.1 which reads as follows:
”Presence of a Prohibited Substance or its Metabolites or Markers in an Athlete’s Sample.”
5. LADI’s attempt to contact the athlete is fruitless, so the e-mail and official letter from the Board has received no answer at all.
6. Therefore the Board determines that the athlete has committed an anti-doping rule violation as regulated in WADA Code Article 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and with the following sanctions:
a. Disqualification of all personal results in the NBFA Singapore championship event with all the consequences.
b. Prohibition of participation in sports activities for 4 (four) years.
7. Issued a notification letter of violation of the Doping Rules by athletes in accordance with the provisions in WADA CODE via email dated 11 February 2019;
8. Athlete was given a chance to appeal to the National Anti-Doping Appeals Board under the Minister of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia no later than 21 (twenty-one) days after the decision is received.
9. The Decree of the Anti Doping Discipline Board shall come into force as from the date of stipulation.
Set in Jakarta on: February 28, 2019
10. Given the stipulated time limit, Mr. Dhani Wiguna did not give an answer and therefore the LADI Anti-Doping Disciplinary Board issues a decree concerning a case of violation of the Anti-Doping Rules by Mr. Dhani Wiguna.
11. Decision of the Anti-Doping Discipline Board was submitted to:
1. Minister of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia in Jakarta;
2. SEA Regional Anti Doping Association in Singapore;
3. Singapore Anti-Doping (ADS);
4. Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Association (NBFA) Singapore;
5. Anti-Doping Institution (LADI);
The Association receives the results management notification from ADS dated 3rd April 2019 at 09:58 hours
Accordingly, in accordance with Article 10.12 of the World Anti-Doping Code 2015 (as amended 2018), the results as declared on 4 August 2018, as champion of the said category, along with the medals, trophies, points and prizes conferred are hereby revoked.
The Association hereby declares and award the Champion of the Bodybuilding Category of the competition held and adjudged on 4 August 2018, to the 1st Runner up – Mr. Fidauz Abdul Gahni and confer all accompanying medal, trophies and prizes to him. All placing and subsequent positions of athletes are accordingly moved upwards by one position as follows:
- Fidauz Abdul Gahni – Men Bodybuilding Overall Champion
- Aldrin Harvey Mercado – Men Bodybuilding Over 80kg – 1st Place
- Chin-Chang,Chiou – Men Bodybuilding Over 80kg – 2nd Place
- Lim Ken Yee – Men Bodybuilding Over 80kg – 3rd Place
- Zhao Heng – Men Bodybuilding Over 80kg – 4th Place
- Sng Wee Yang – Men Physique – 4th Place
Related News Article (in Bahasa Indonesia):
Binaragawan Dhani Wiguna Terbukti Doping, LADI Jatuhkan Hukuman 4 Tahun Skrosing – Tribunnews http://www.tribunnews.com/sport/2019/04/02/binaragawan-dhani-wiguna-terbukti-doping-ladi-jatuhkan-hukuman-4-tahun-skrosing